Would you like to energize your school’s physics lessons? Or are you just curious about the current experiments and measurements in physics? Scientists and science communicators from the Institute of Physics are ready to visit your school and present current research topics to your students.
We offer lectures on these topics:
- Quantum Mechanics
- Particle Physics
- Astronomy at the Institute of Physics
- Accelerators in Particle Physics
- The Higgs Boson
- The Principle of LED
- Optics & Lasers
- Particle Physics and the Beginning of the Universe
- Quantum Entanglement (2022 Nobel Prize in Physics)
- Semiconductors are Not Just Made of Silicon
- Nitrogen – a Small but Powerful Atom
- What Happens at Low Temperatures?
- How to make a Vacuum?
- Plasma and its Usage
- Positrons around Us
- How to design a spaceship structure?
All the lectures are made simple. The goal is to spark the students’ interest and to show them that physics is not just a corpus of principles written in textbooks but a living branch of science with open questions and problems.
The lectures are suitable for all types of high schools.
Please fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.