CuMnAs is a room temperature antiferromagnetic semi-metal, which has recently attracted interest in the research of antiferromagnetic spintronics, and physics of Dirac fermions. Our current studies on bulk Cu-Mn-As system show the crystal structure and magnetic properties to be very sensitive to the exact composition. For the first time, we report temperature dependence of both in-plane and out-of-plane resistivity, uncovering large transport anisotropy between both principal crystallographic axes.
-  F. Máca et al, J Mag. Mag. Mater. 324 1606-1612 (2012)
-  K. Olejník et al. Nature Communications 8 15434 (2017)
-  L. Šmejkal et al. Physica Status Solidi RRL 11 1700044 (2017)
-  K. Uhlířová et al., J. Alloys Compd. 771, 680 (2019)
-  K. Uhlířová et al., J. Alloys Compd. 650 224-227 (2015)