- Modern theory of polarization.
- Historical developments.
- Polarization as a Berry phase.
- The single-point Berry phase.
- Quantization of charge transport in electrolytes.
- Anomalous Hall conductivity, linear and nonlinear.
- R. Resta, Geometry and Topology in Electronic Structure Theory, Lecture Notes, www-dft.ts.infn.it/~resta/gtse/draft.pdf
- D. Vanderbilt, Berry Phases in Electronic Structure Theory (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2018)
- R. Resta, Geometry and topology in many-body physics, Lecture Notes, www.cond-mat.de/events/correl20/manuscripts/resta.pdf
- R. Resta, Theory of nonlinear conductivity, longitudinal and transverse, arxiv.org/abs/2111.12617.
This work was supportted by the OP VVV project (No. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_053/0016627) by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.