- Photoelectron Spectroscopy,
- Low Energy Electron Diffraction,
- PhotoElectron Emission Microscopy,
- Scanning Tunelling Microscopy,
- Scanning Tunelling Spectroscopy,
- Non contact Atomic Force microscopy,
- structure and electronic structure of semiconductor surfaces,
- initial stages of metal/semiconductor interface formation,
- surface diffusion on semiconductor surfaces.
- laser treatment of semiconductor surfaces,
- application of synchrotron radiation for industrial samples,
- dynamics of phase transitions induced by short laser pulses on semiconductor surfaces,
- non-equilibrium processes,
- interaction of gases with steel and other metals important in the industry.