- Nanomaterials: characterization, surface modification for energy harvesting
- Materials for photovoltaic. Self assembled structures for creating p-n junction.
Effective light absorption and photon-electron transformation.
- Thin films obtaining using different methods (thermal and electron beam deposition, magnetron sputtering, electrochemical deposition from solution)
- Nanodiamonds and nanoonions 2D materials from MAX phase (MXene). Investigation of properties of MXene thin films
- Fullerenes and metal-fullerene composites
- Physics of surface