In the list of publications, you will find the complete output of our researchers since 1961.
- Grain boundary segregation in metalsPavel Lejček: Grain boundary segregation in metals (In Chinese): (Translated by Lei ZHENG and Minqing WANG) Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2020. ISBN: 978-7-302-56698-4
- Beyond the QuantumWorld Scientific Publishing Co. Ltd., USA, New Jersey
- Materials modification with intense extreme ultraviolet pulses from a compact laserLaser Ablation and its Applications in Springer Series in Optical Sciences, Vol. 129, Eds. C. Phipps, pp. 529-548, ISBN 0-387-30452-5
- New Technologies and MaterialsChapter in “Modern Sensors Handbook” edited by P. Ripka and A. Tipek, ISTE Ltd, 2007 London
- Thin Functional Films of Photoactive TiO2 NanoparticlesChapter 2 in New Research on Thin Solid Films, eds by Maria G. Benjamin, New York, 2007, pp. 65-106
- Optical properties of Pb2+-based aggregated phase in NaCl and CsCl alkali halide hosts.Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, Vol. 135, Part II, pp. 289-293, (1995).
- Further results on GdAlO3:Ce scintillator.Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, Vol. 135, Part II, pp. 369-373, (1995).