In the list of publications, you will find the complete output of our researchers since 1961.
- Nanocomposite, Ceramic, and Thin Film ScintillatorsNanocomposite, Ceramic, and Thin Film Scintillators, M. Nikl (Editor) Pan Stanford Publishing Pte. Ltd., Singapore (2017).
- Biology and Magnetism: Mutual Attraction(2017) -.
- Chapter "Optical Gain in Porous Silicon" in Handbook of Porous Silicon, ed. L. Canham, Springer International Publishing AG 2017.
- International Summer School Role of Physics in Future Applications: From Nanotechnology to Macroelectronics.Thin Silicon Newsletter, publ. by aSiNet thematic network newsletter within EC growth programme, editor: J. Andreu, No.3 (2002), 1 ISSN 1579-4555 ., 2002, pp. 1 ISSN 1579-4555
- Optical properties of Pb2+-based aggregated phase in NaCl and CsCl alkali halide hosts.Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, Vol. 135, Part II, pp. 289-293, (1995).
- Further results on GdAlO3:Ce scintillator.Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, Vol. 135, Part II, pp. 369-373, (1995).