The Institute of Physics has participated in the following projects within Operational Programmes financed from the European Structural and Investment Funds.
- Transmission optical elements for securing banknotes and documents using selective deposition of a thin-film structure
- Brain 4 Industry – Innovation centrum (B4I)
- ADONIS - Advanced research using high intensity laser produced photons and particles*
- CoGraDS - Cosmology, Gravity, and the Dark Sector of the Universe
- HiFi - High Field Initiative*
- MOBILITY FZU 2 - Mobility of Researchers of Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences 2
- SOLID21 - Solid state physics for the 21st century
- STIMUL - Strategic Creation of Intensive Capacity Development at the Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
*Grants obtained by the ELI Beamlines division, which is part of the pan-European research Infrastructure The Extreme Light Infrastructure ERIC since 1 January 2023.