The HiLASE Centre is a proud partner of SPIE Optics + Optoelectronics 2023 – a meeting that hosts the most recent advances in laser technology worldwide. It is going to take place from 24th April until 27th April at the Clarion Hotel Prague.
It provides an excellent opportunity to join other leading researchers in person for the advancement of the technology, integration, and application of optics and optoelectronic devices.
The symposium features plenary sessions focusing on the current hot topics, fifteen conferences, and two workshops. The main topics are Emerging Technologies and Research with Extreme Light Sources, with the following technologies represented:
• optical sensing
• non-linear optics
• integrated optics
• photon-counting and quantum optics
• high energy/high intensity laser systems
• petawatt class lasers and ultrafast laser technologies
• radiation and particle sources driven by high-power lasers
• free electron laser sources
• plasma waves as radiation sources
• laser acceleration of charged particles
• x-ray optics
On 25th – 26th April you are more than welcome to visit the SPIE Optics + Optoelectronics exhibition and meet up with top companies and learn about various components, devices, and systems comprising the latest innovative technologies for the optics and optoelectronics application spaces.
Click here for MORE DETAILS.