We offer comprehensive characterization of inorganic materials at micro/nano scale using scanning (SEM) and transmission (TEM) electron microscopy. We are also developing CrysTBox software for automated TEM data processing and visualization, which is freely available here.
We offer the following types of analysis:
Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- morphological analysis, surface imaging,
- chemical composition analysis (EDX),
- phase analysis (EDX/EBSD),
- crystallographic orientation analysis (EBSD),
- mechanical properties testing (nanoindentation),
- ion beam machining (FIB),
- detection of electron beam induced current (EBIC),
- in-situ microscopy (heating, pressure/strain deformation).
Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- morphological analysis and imaging (BF/DF),
- chemical composition analysis (EDX/EELS),
- phase analysis and morphology of individual phases (ED/EDX/EELS),
- scanning TEM (STEM/HAADF)
- crystallographic orientation and stress analysis (ACOM),
- atomic resolution imaging of structure and defects in structure (HRTEM),
- imaging of magnetic domains and their mutual orientation (LTEM),
- in-situ microscopy (heating, tensile deformation).