- Plasma polymerization process, thin films, functionalization and structuring of the surface, preparation of the new materials biological response of the surface and process of coatings.
- Preparation of catalysts for Direct Formic Acid Fuel Cell by r.f. and d.c. planar magnetron sputtering device and gas aggregation source.
- Study of the chemical state of the elements forming the surface of functionalized nanodiamonds.
- Characterization of the materials by photoelectron spectroscopies (XPS, AES, UPS), electron diffraction (LEED) and chemical composition depth profiling (ion beam sputtering).
- Operation of such photoelectron spectrometers as Kratos AXIS Supra and ADES-400
- Engineering work, solution of technical problems with equipment.