- Nanomaterials: fabrication, characterization, a surface modification for energy harvesting. 2D materials from the MAX phase (MXene). Investigation of MXene thin film properties.
- Thin-film production using different methods (thermal and electron beam deposition, magnetron sputtering, pulsed laser deposition, electrochemical deposition from solution).
- Materials for photovoltaic. Self-assembled structures for creating a p-n junction. Effective light absorption and photon-electron transformation.
- Fullerenes and metal-fullerene composites.
- Physics of the surface.
- Plasma investigation at pulsed laser deposition.