Research of ferroic, relaxor, and (dis)ordered crystals, films, and heterostructures.
- Lattice vibrations and relaxation processes in the vicinity of phase transitions;
- Domain structure of various order parameters; domain and phase boundaries;
- Effective macroscopic and local ferroelectric, dielectric, and piezoelectric properties.
- Neutron, synchrotron, and Raman scattering.
- Computer simulations of domain structures in ferroelectrics and related materials;
- Group symmetry analysis of crystalline materials and calculation of their tensor properties.