- Phenomenological modelling of ferroelectric domains and domain walls (mostly Landau-Ginzburg-Devonshirem framework),
- Development and maintenance of the simulation package ferrodo (of which I am principal author), designed for modelling of formation and evolution of domain structures in ferroelectric materials under various conditions,
- First-principles and atomistic-level simulations of static and dynamical processes in solids,
- Multiscale approach in material engineering: bridging scales between different models or levels of theory for solids,
- Nuclear magnetic resonance,
- Suppression of vibrations and noise cancellations using approaches of active-elasticity control.
Researcher ID G-1611-2011
Scopus Author ID 57205889974