- Development of the theory of strongly correlated electrons in solids in the Framework of quantum many-body Green functions and Feynman diagrams.
- Investigation of quantum criticality and quantum phase transitions.
- Microscopic theory of itinerant magnetism in metals and their alloys.
- Theory of superconductivity in low-dimensional systems.
- Impurity models of quantum dots and other nanostructures attached to superconducting and metallic leads, interplay between magnetism and superconductivity.
- Thermodynamic mean-field theory of spin glasses.
Researcher ID A-8379-2011