Are you studying in a technical field at a university? Would you like to connect science with practical industrial applications? Then check our next LASER DAY FOR UNIVERSITIES!
It is going to take place on Thursday, April 15, in the HiLASE Centre and ELI Beamlines or online, depending on the covid-19 situation.
5 things you will experience with us:
- find out, what we focus on and what we are working at right now
- check the job opportunities in our centres during and after your studies
- learn the current topics of offered bachelor’s, diploma and dissertation theses
- have a chance to discuss the topics and everything you need with our scientists
- peek inside the laser centres 😉
You shouldn’t miss the event especially if you are a student of CTU – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, or Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University, or the University of Hradec Kralove, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Technical University Ostrava, Technical University of Liberec or Optics or Experimental Physics at Palacký University Olomouc and University of Chemistry and Technology.